Let’s approach this one in the form of questions and statements.
- Do you care for me?
- You are never around, so why do you care anyway.
- My friends parents let’s them do it.
- I don’t care what you say.
- That was long ago, that not even a big deal now.
- how do you know what’s best for me.
- I don’t believe in what you are talking about. Why so I believe that?
- I _____ you
- But Mom, but Dad. You just don’t know.
- It’s just something my friends and I do for fun. It’s no big deal.
- It’s just a few minutes late and I only had one.
Principle things are principle because they are first, core values. Truth, Rules, laws and what right should be presented early, demonstrated and used often with the goal to serve as tools for things that may be encountered in the environment.
Correction and the ability to receive it can be difficult to implement outside of what seems to be such a short time in the grand scheme of things. We must protect the things that are precious and if we omit the understanding of laws that appear to be ancient yet have life. Do we really care?
Kidstrive for correction, instruction and direction.
Leave a Reply