- Avoiding school and all things learning in traditional environments.
- Outburst during lessons or while taking test.
- Inability to sit still during sessions.
- Easily irritated when doing an assignment.
- Difficulty keeping outside thoughts from intruding into thoughts about an assignment or task.
- Variations of negative talk like “stupid” and others while performing task.
- “Spacing out” or extreme day dreaming.
- Self soothing repeated behavior.
- Storytelling or rambling about non relevant topics.
- Lethargy with academic tasks.
These and several other signs can appear when a child is having difficulty at school or with learning material. They are not definitive but in conjunction with other known challenges can serve as a means to helping the child progress.
Kidstrive to learn new things in accessible ways.