Family is a form of first government. It was established before government and played a crucial role in creating it. Imagine this construct as a fortified safe space of a unit. This is the only unit kids have enough of an understanding in to call it their own. It can be difficult to follow any system if it’s not practiced at home. Things we can possibly do:
- Teaching our families foundational values that will not be shaken.
- Disciplining with love at the center.
- Keeping this unit void of wins and loses internally.
- Outside invaders that have a negative effect on its identity.
- Keeping God and his word close as a guiding force, loving one another unconditionally.
- Practicing charity in the service to one another in readiness for serving those on the outside.
- Building character by practicing on path to modeling the expected behavior for the children and each other in the household.
Kidstrive for love in the present and hope for the future.