Kidstrive to understand tough questions and to see you walk in security and belief that the sun will rise and fall and rise again daily. Whose promises?
- Full belly
- What gases make up the sun?
- What is believed to be the core temperature of the earth as it relates to the sun?
- How does electrons behave in relation to how the earth revolves around the sun and the moon around the a earth?
- What does cloud feel like and can I hold on to it?
- What do fishes breathe and what’s there purpose?
- What can eagles do in a storm?
- Why does turbulence occur in flight and what does it have to do with temperature?
- Does heat affect the pressure of a thing and how?
- How big are the roots of a plant and what must die for the tree to live?
- How much pounds of pressure is on every inch of our bodies?
- How is the surface of the ocean relate to the edge of space and the depth of the ocean to where we are at at sea level?
- Why do animals migrate and what does it have to do with water?
- Where does water come from and where does it go?
- Where did the word human come from?
Share this: Please help build this site to make a difference.
Leave a Reply