Develop this arrow with the finest care so when you shoot it off it flys far, straight and with a graceful silence to hit the mark of the bulls eye.
- Hold her close while you give her a bath.
- Hold her close while feeding her.
- Speak to her before she understands.
- Speak into the dreams that you have for her life so it may be multiplied.
- Hug her daily even when hugs aren’t cool.
- Hug her even when she forgets.
- Let he lay on you still like days of old.
- Let her have one more “piggie back ride.”
- Hold her mother long enough so she can see.
- Kiss her so that she can hear the affection.
- Tell her that she is more beautiful than words can say then find some.
- Look into her eyes so she won’t forget.
- Arrive early so she sees you in the stands.
- Make her room like a princess’s.
- Give her a belief that she can do all things and her father will be there to catch her if she falls.
- Pay all that you have for her to have understanding.
- Arrive home so she can hold you with the warmest of hugs, yet feel the strength of your arms as you lift her.
- Let your beard tickle her cheeks so she can know your cologne.
- Praise her for her strength and comfort her when she is weak.
- Give the wealth of your wisdom so you better start gathering.
Our daughter need to have no doubt what a father should be. There are too many books in the library to learn from but very few good ones. Teach how to wait until good books are published by being near to a good one on a mission.
Kidstrive to make the choices that are fulfilling and last a lifetime.
#If she is to walk with any man, make sure he is a greater man than you, one who is willing to die for her, willing to provide for her if she ever can’t, treat her like a queen as you treat her as your princess. How great are you? Rise to the challenge and make sure the man that approaches with the thought is humbled with only one fear.