Be mindful what you say in your home. The atmosphere you create plays a role in how your children adapt. The world is changing at a blistering pace.
- Teach them how to love and be loved. So they expect nothing less and give with an open heart.
- Speak words of kindness and be slow to anger. They maybe put in places higher than you’ve been or lower where the perceived benefit is void.
- Show them the importance of loving knowledge and truth. The combination will be needed to navigate a world different from your own.
- Allow them to see that you accept people for their character and the need of others. They may walk with those who don’t look like themselves.
- Demonstrate stable predictable routines that can serve to fortify their character. Being able to maintain their identity as they venture in a world where the wind blows fiercely and remain planted is priceless.
- Teach them how to truly bring value by always bringing value yourself. This way they will never go hungry.
- The journey is joy and maintaining our spirit in the midst of change may keep away bitterness at work and in relationships.
- Treat your body as priceless by what you put in it or let it experience. To change a cycle of substance abuse or abuse of any kind is not an easy path to traverse. Changing a mind only comes through Grace.
Change is the thing we must embrace because it’s as certain as time itself.
Thank you for reading. Please like if you would like similar content.