Why I believe words and numbers are connected to the very fabric of life.
I believe in we and us to create anything. Only the number to start must begin with three or greater than one.
I believe good will always triumph over evil, just as light and darkness is not a comparison only an absence.
I believe all are deserving and can be set aside for the one, solely because of what it may be carrying for the collective.
I believe all things are connected because they come from the same source.
I believe two people in agreement can overcome all obstacles. Division of good is not good because good only multiplies when divided.
I believe love is the greatest multiplier of the good, exponentially greater than them all.
I believe something can be so valuable that you will pay any price.
I believe faith in anything comes by hearing and we hear via words. Similarly a tree is the gift of a seed and fruit are the gift of a tree.
I believe you are more powerful than your wildest imagination but as fragile as your greatest strength.
I believe and infinite number of things or gifts for only one to exist. If only to teach where he or she is derived from and what they are capable.
I believe in the interaction of things formulates purpose by and from the interaction itself.
I believe things that may be lost, abused, misused, malfunction, or simply to be void of light, is anything or any being that has lost its owners manual outlining what a thing is. This for sure leading you to not know what to do with such a thing.
Below I have attached a list of things that have only but a word to describe them but have some astronomical numbers associated with it all. These numbers may constitute as waste for some but to others, its only a minuscule explanation or analogy for love. I hope these words place together in the series of simple sentences resonate with you causing a reverb in your environment. Happy Sunday!
How much is in one words?
Examples of large numbers describing everyday real-world objects include:
- The number of bits on a computer hard disk (as of 2010, typically about 1013, 500–1000 GB)
- The estimated number of atoms in the observable universe (1080)
- Earth’s mass consists of about (4×1051) nucleons
- The number of cells in the human body (estimated at 3.72 × 1013)
- The number of neuronal connections in the human brain (estimated at 1014)
- The lower bound on the game-tree complexity of chess, also known as the “Shannon number” (estimated at around 10120)
- The Avogadro constant is the number of “elementary entities” (usually atoms or molecules) in one mole; the number of atoms in 12 grams of carbon-12 – approximately 6.022×1023.
Thank you for reading. Authored and signed by one voice in coordination with three parts with direction from one source. Please partake with me to produce more of this content.
Leave a Reply